SKIPPER ONLINE COURSE
With the change in lifestyle which Covid 19 brought about, it is the safe and most convenient way to get one’s skipper qualification.
The online course covers the SAMSA syllabus for the ‘R’ (Inland waters) and ‘E’ (1 Nautical Mile Sea) entry level licenses. A holder of a R-license can upgrade to an E-license the moment he/she has the necessary sea hours – without doing another course.
Who should do the online course?
- In this trying times, the first reason would be to be safe.
- Anyone, who does not have the time or facility nearby, wishing to write the SAMSA examination and apply for a skipper license.
- A person who wishes to study beforehand and then attend a skipper course.
- Anyone who wishes to have more knowledge on the handling of a water going vessel but does not necessary wants to write the SAMSA exam.
- “Skipper assistant” It is a good idea to have a backup on board should something happen to the skipper. This can include anyone who cruises on a regular basis with an existing skipper. Someone younger than 16 can do the course but can only write the SAMSA exam after turning 16.
Click here to see how it works.
Great course. content put together well.
Great course, very well explained on all subjects. Good way to broaden you knowledge. Not that difficult to understand at all with all the information given. Now to study all for the final exam 🙂 Thank you
A very informative course that is self explanatory and prepares one sufficiently for the exam.
One of the best ways to do a skippers everything is there that you need to know and have to write a test and they are really there to help u in anyway.