Skipper Courses – Northern Cape & Free State
A skipper is totally responsible for the management of a vessel, so the course includes rules/laws, meteorology, basic engine checks, passage planning, preparing the boat for cruising, basic first aid and rules of the road. Our instructors have thousands of hours on the water and is in the position to give tips and assist candidates in technical questions.
Based in Kimberley we conduct courses in the Northern Cape and Free State regions.
- Skipper Courses
- Certificate of Fitness
- Installation of Buoyancy
- Issuing Buoyancy Certificate
- Service and repairs of boats
- We can assist with the purchase of safety equipment, boat spares and accessories.. Please let us know which articles you need and we can quote.
Mr. JA Scheepers – Examiner Number 00127
Ms. HC Scheepers – Examiner Number 00128
Email – email@example.com
Tel: 082 782 0640 Skippie
Tel: 082 464 0636 Linda
- Category R – Inland Waters
- Category E – 1 Nautical Mile to sea
- Category C – 15 Nautical Mile to sea
Please note that the fees are inclusive and there are no other charges.
- One Day Course – R2,300.00
- SAMSA exam only for online students – R1,850.00
Course are held at 11 Wolkbergstraat, Carters Glen, Kimberley. Our next scheduled courses:
- 13 December 2017
- 24 January 2018
Please contact us to arrange a suitable date and time.
- 6 x Id Photos (Color)
- Copy of ID (Must be 16 years or older)
- Doctor’s Letter. Click here to download.
- Log with 25 hours signed by the candidate/student. Click here to download