Skippers Examinations / Johannesburg and Surrounds
We are situated in Benoni and cover Johannesburg and the East Rand.
We are affiliated to South African Deep Sea Angling Association (SADSAA), which is a SAMSA authorised agency.
All examinations comply with the National Small Vessel Examination Regime – Marine Notice 13 of 2011
- Skipper Courses – Theory and Practical
- Skippers Examinations for Categories E and R
Lyn Adams – Examiner Number 00125
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile – 083 588 0217
- Category E (1 Nautical Mile to sea – No endorsements)
- Category R (Inland Waters)
- Category C & B
- Examinations only (for those who completed the online course) – R1,600.00
- Day Courses – Please contact us for fees
We do courses on demand. Please contact us to arrange
Please contact us to arrange a suitable date and time.
- Certified copy of ID document.
- 2 x ID photos with a light background
- Standard SAMSA Dr/Eye test document (Must have a stamp on of Dr Details) click here to download
- Standard SAMSA Log sheet with 25 hours logged. Click here to download.
- Copy of a skipper’s ticket and ID document of person/persons signing log book off