Mandrie Maritime Services
We believe in safety at sea. We pride ourselves in running excellent courses and giving personal attention to each candidate
All examinations comply with the National Small Vessel Examination Regime – Marine Notice 13 of 2011
- Skippers Courses
- VF DSC Radio Course (SRC) – One day Course
- Practical – Required Day and Night Sea hourse can be done on our boat ‘Mandrie’
- Boat Surveys (COF)
Wean Welgemoed – Examiner Number 17/003
Mobile – 083 731 1146
Email – email@example.com
- Cat. R, E, C, B Day <9m (Recreational and Commercial)
- Cat. R, E, C, B Day >9m (Pleasure)
- Coastal Skipper Ticket (Cat.B, including Night Rating)
- VHF DSC Radio Course (SRC) – One Day Course – Website
Please contact for the latest fees.
Courses over 2 consecutive days:
- Fri/Sat 7 –8 February 2020
- Fri/Sat 21 – 22 February 2020
- Fri/Sat 6 –7 March 2020
- Fri/Sat 20 –21 March 2020
VHF DSC Radio Course (SRC)
- 22 Feb 2020
- 14 March 2020
- 20 March 2020
- Certified copy of ID document.
- 2 x ID photos with a light background
- Standard SAMSA Dr/Eye test document (Must have a stamp on of doctor’s details) Click here to download
- Standard SAMSA Log sheet with 25 hours logged. Click here to download.
- Copy of a skipper’s ticket and ID document of person/persons signing log book off
Need Practical Hours? R150.00 per hour.